What does TruckMax, Inc. do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal laws give consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect, and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- SSN and checking account information,
- Credit card or other debt and employment information,
- Credit scores and credit history.
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons TruckMax, Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
- We do use your information for everyday business purposes- such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- We do use your information for our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you. We provide to customers the opportunity to opt-out or sign out in every single marketing channel.
- We do use your information for joint marketing with other financial companies.
- We do use your information for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your transactions and experiences.
- We DO NOT use your information for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness.
- We DO NOT use your information for our affiliates to market to you.
- We DO NOT use your information for nonaffiliates to market to you.
We provide this notice as TruckMax, Inc., doing business as TruckMax, TruckMax Isuzu, TruckMax of Ft.
Pierce, TruckMax of Homestead, TruckMax of Naples, Hino of Miami, BABCO Truck Bodies, Landscape Trucks USA, Tow Trucks USA, Commercial Trucks Miami, Service and Bucket Trucks, GolfCartMax and Truck Trailer Mower (or dedicated websites).
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for financing or apply for a loan
- Apply for a lease or give us your income information
- Give us your contact information.
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a TruckMax name and others.
Nonaffiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- TruckMax, Inc. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Joint marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include automobile manufacturers and financial institutions.